Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cover your eyes children!

So I am actually updating!  Insane, I know.  No, what's insane is the amount of work I have to do in order to graduate this May...Listen I don't want to talk about it, ok?  Here is a screen grab of a piece I am working on for a few things.  I cannot disclose that information at this point, you will just have to keep checking my blog to find out.  Anyways, the point is to show the inner anatomy in relation to the outer anatomy, so the bladder (which has not been worked on, hence the flat look of it) and the prostate gland, testes, etc. will all be slightly transparent under the outside skin.  The images are damn desaturated and not nearly complete, but you get the point.  I really like how the scrotum came out, so I included an image with and without the testes and epididymis (the pink slug-like object resting on the testes).  Off we go.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nice scrotum indeed!

Anonymous said...

I really like your scrotal highlights. Good job yay!