Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I   CON   CREATE   ICONS.

Our most recent project for advanced graphic design was to create icons for three branches of medicine. I started with a very flat, graphic style, but as I went on I really let my imagination take me where it wanted. The second idea I came up with is very 60's, and completely different from the other icons. For the last design, I wanted something bold and striking. So, below are the three very different styles I developed. If you prefer one, PLEASE let me know, because I have to pick one to finalize for the final hand in. (Click to enlarge in new window!)





3 comments:

Heidi said...

rebecca, these are all great! you are so good at design. i like the first one best. second place is the last one. third is the middle. but they are all good.

Lindsey said...

I haven't checked out your blog for some time and I noticed that I did the same play on words for my title with my icons. Oops! Great minds think alike I guess!

Scarecrows and Creatures said...

I know Pionek! I totally realized that when I saw your post on facebook the other day! I thought I was sooo clever, but apparently we both are?!