Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Watch it baby.

So I have been tied up with some larger projects these days, so I figured I will post up some progress of them.  For my Maya class this semester, our big final assignment is to create an environment (anything you want) and then render out the scene with textures and lighting, plus have a camera fly through.  I wanted to do something medically-based that will hold my interest for the whole semester, so I decided to recreate what two fraternal twins would like in their mother's womb (fyi I am a fraternal twin with my brother (see below) so there is an obvious correlation here).










Moving on, below is a screen shot of my baby, the beginning of what will be two babies in the womb.  Woop. 



2 comments:

Josy said...

What. You modeled that baby? With polygons?

Scarecrows and Creatures said...

Yes! In Maya.